Main Machine Features And Principle
1. As a kind plastic foam densifier, it is applied to a wide usage to compress and hot melting machine EPS EPP EPE XPS PUR EVA...
2. The Styrofoam compactor could be used in many places, such as super market, schools, hospitals, small-sized warehouse, retail stores, and seafood markets...
3. The Styrofoam compactor press the plastic foam from big to small size high efficiently, the compression ratio could arrive at 1:30~1:50, the compressed material block density could be 350kg/m³, and then it is easy to transport and recycle for next step.
4. The Styrofoam compactor has excellent performance, compacting dimension, low noise, easily and convenient operating and maintenance…
5. Ingenious designed feeding hopper, one aspect it could prevent the material jumps out when crushed, the aspect it could also to collect all material into one point to push the material direction down and helping to feed the material into extruder.
6. Exquisite structure of blades, especially experienced designing to the angles of all blades, which could guarantee high efficient crushing performance with high capacity, but also could press the crushed material blocks into the extruder to increase the capacity of whole machine.
7. Compacting screw and hydraulic pressing, which makes the compression process high efficient and good performance. All parts compacted into one machine, saving cost, low energy consumption, small space covering, which makes the machine to be portable type.
8. The Styrofoam compactor is controlled by PLC automatic controlled, easily operating, stable working performance.
9. The block is usually compressed to be 250*250mm or 380*380mm block.
EPS cold compactor is specially used for EPS XPS plastic foam and polystyrene foam, such as foam box, EPS foam board, EPS foam fast food box, Seafood box, Electronic foam, etc.
The foam compactor is used to compress the capacity of EPS foam plastics, increase the density, compress the EPS foam into lumps, greatly reduce the volume of EPS foam, facilitate the recovery, stacking, storage and transportation of foam plastics, save space and reduce transportation costs, and increase economic benefits.